Training and development
We recruit talented individuals and we are committed to developing our people. Our training and development programme is extensive and includes:
1. An extensive induction plan, specific to the individual and will reflect their skills and experience and the job description for the post.
2. Anniversary appraisals to review performance, responsibilities, conduct and achievements and define performance objectives and learning and development needs for the future.
3. Development of our employees is vital to the future success of the business and the firm is keen to provide everyone with the opportunity and support to pursue their career goals and achieve their full potential. The firm recognises that training is fundamental in helping to ensure that the business attains its long-term goals and objectives. Training interviews are held annually as part of their appraisal.
4. The firm is accredited by the Law Society to run in-house courses that qualify for Compulsory Professional Hours. Employees are encourages to obtain CPD from presenting and attending in-house courses.
5. All employees are encourages to take further qualifications subject to the training budget.