Park Woodfine Heald Mellows LLP (“we“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Park Woodfine Heald Mellows LLPof 1 Lurke Street, Bedford MK40 3TN.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Managing Partner, Rae Levene.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.pwhmllp.com (our site), which could include name, contact information (including e-mail address), occupation and company details). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information about our services.We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Internal record keeping and administration.
- Recruitment and selection purposes.
- To provide you with information about our services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.